It's been over a year since I've posted anything. And without going into all of the ups and hard downs of the past year, I've come back to my blog because God has bless my husband and me with a son! Elias Jaxon Clark. Born on January 9, 2012. This is a picture from when we brought him home from the hospital. 

Couldn't be cuter, right? That's what we think!
My husband is a fantastic writer and he writes regularly about being a dad to Elias on his blog. At first he wrote every day and now I think he just updates it regularly...regardless, I am not going to try to compete with the frequency of his posts; but, I do have some mommy thoughts and other thoughts that I'd like to capture here. Since my writing will most certainly be interrupted by cries and coos and lack of sleep has my brain aching for the fleeting thoughts that I swear I just had, here's a list of topics that I want to cover:
- Natural childbirth - my new respect for all women
- Delight - an ah-ha God moment
- Elias' milestones - from eye contact to batting toys to throwing me smiles and holding my hand
- Comforting me with His love - another ah-ha God moment
At this point I'll conclude this post with by saying "more to come"....

Welcome back! And hello little Elias!
ReplyDelete